Uncle Jarom's Birthday! :) Jarom and Marisa stayed through Christmas on Jarom's break in military training, now they live forever away in Alambama. :( At least we got to spend the whole week with them!
Christmas Eve Bingo!
This is the first year Bridger has really gotten into the bingo, he loved it. :)
New Batman PJ's. :)
Santa. :)
Ice cream maker! Whoo! :)
At the Children's Museum in St. George, he loved it!!
We ended up staying down there until the Sunday after New Years, Jeremy went back to work Monday and Tuesday, then drove back down New Years Eve. We played games all night and had a blast counting down and had some sparkling cider. :)
2013 was a great year. It's crazy to think about all the experiences we had. It was such a crazy year. I sort of hope 2014 is just a little less crazy. We had a major house flood the end of February, so we didn't live in our house for a whole month...the insurance paid a bill of $40,800! Thank goodness.
Our awesome RAV4. I was sad to see it go. :( It was a really good vehicle. (It came from Texas)
Highlander. :) (It came from Florida)
Can you see what I mean? whew. We are already starting a busy year...Jeremy is taking 15 credits this semester with 90 hours of volunteer internships, full-time work and drill one weekend a month. When we tell people we are busy I don't think they understand how busy...lol. But Jeremy should graduate with his BS in Psychology in August and will be able to apply to grad programs in December. He is such an amazing husband and father, he works SO hard for us and we love him for it. I am so grateful for him. :)
Happy New Year!! :)



Aaron is only taking eleven credits and working full time and I get so frustrated with how little time we get together! I can only imagine how busy you guys are. Love the new updates! I check out your blog all the time but I'm usually too lazy to write comments. You guys are adorable-I seriously can not believe your babies are so big so fast.
ReplyDeleteUm, the pictures of Jen SUCK. You should probably remove them. I'm pretty sure they're in violation of some code that blogger has. :p
ReplyDelete