
Beckham turned 5 months old on October 25th, so, it's been a couple weeks. He is growing so fast! Since I am doing an alternative schedule, he got two shots this month, HIB and Pc and he seemed to do fine with it...a low-grade fever the next day for about an hour and then he was fine. Hopefully the next ones are too! He is sitting up so good, and loves to play with his toys, especially this mat we have where a big beach ball thing hangs down...he sits in front of it and loves to hit it and grab it and blow big bubbles on it, it's hilarious. :) He can roll, but he doesn't really care, he's done it a few times and I don't think he really cares for it, he'd rather sit up. He goes to sleep around 8 at night and sleeps until about 7 in the morning, he eats a couple times a night I think, but...I don't really know, ha ha. I guess that's a good thing, right? At 7 he has his morning "blowout" (which is why we sleep on a towel) and then he's ready to get up and play. He's my cuddle buddy at night, we get super hot...poor Jeremy and Bridger have to sleep in a freezing cold house! He takes a morning nap for about 40 minutes in the morning around 9 or 10, then takes an afternoon nap with me from around 1:30 to 4 in the afternoon.

It's been so fun to watch his cooing transform to this little squeal, then to this BIG squeal that he uses now, he is a noisy boy when he wants to be! Especially if Jeremy and I make him lay in bed in the morning for too long...
He still thinks Bridger is so funny, Bridger can do anything right in front of him and he will just start giggling.
He's multitasking.
He is so sweet. I always say that, but he just is. If I just look at him and smile, he just gives me this little grin that goes clear to his eyes and it just melts my heart, then he goes back to playing or whatever he's doing. I love when he looks around just so he can make sure I'm close, and as soon as he sees me, he's ok. Those little grins really save my day sometimes. I'm so grateful for him, for his little cute, chubby self and his personality.
Oh I just want to squeeze him! what a cute cute cute boy! Perfection! Having 2 kids is hard, but so rewarding, they both just fit in the family. It can be fun how different they each are too!
ReplyDeleteYou are getting really good at photography! He is so adorable.
ReplyDelete