Here is a picture of me at 35.5 weeks...
And here is a picture of me at 37 weeks...
Our baby's heartbeat was 125-165 today...ha ha it's all over the place! Little cutie. We have a girl name but we still don't have a boy name. :l We should probably work on that...
Our nursery is ready once again! I moved Bridger out of the nursery and into his big boy room last week. He loves his twin bed and I think he loves his new room! It's so cute. We hesitated to move him out so close to our due date because we want to keep things as routine as possible with a new baby coming and trying to adjust, but I really didn't want to wait another four months to move him into his room, so we went ahead and tried it thinking that if he didn't do well with the twin bed we would just move him back. Like I said, so far he is loving it, I hope he continues! ha ha. We won't even use the nursery for probably about 9-10 months after our baby is born...just for the changing table and maybe for naps once he/she is older, but I'm glad I won't have to worry about moving rooms around with a little baby, and now Bridge can have his own little space. :)
On to Mother's Day!
My boys and my parents made it the best Mother's Day ever! My babelicious took me out to Olive Garden Saturday night, then Sunday morning got up and made me some Texas Toast French Toast with fresh strawberries, blackberries and blueberries and cool whip. mmm. Toss some cinnamon on top of all that and it's like heaven. He is an awesome cook! Bridger loved it too. :) My mom sent me a cute little book in the mail about being a mother, and so far I've loved reading it, she also got sneaky and set up a little plan with Jeremy...they both went in on the price of a prenatal chiropractor I've been wanting to go to, they split the cost because they knew how much I've been wanting/needing to go. It was really sweet of them. :)
My boys looked so cute for church, they matched just for me!
And my delicious and perfect french toast! mmm.mm.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.