He can throw SO good. No joke. He can throw a ball further than any toddler I have ever seen. Like, clear across our living room and this has been since a couple months ago. He loves to kick, whack, throw, roll, anything to do with a ball. He can turn the TV on, can turn the Wii on, and then he can turn a show on-usually Curious George, all by himself. :) He uses my phone to make phone calls to only three people, it's either daddy, grandma or grandpa. Don't ask me how he knows. He can swype too. All I know is I hear him talking in the other room and I run in to see that one of those three is usually on the other end, and he has the phone up to his ear while he walks around or drives his little car. It's cute. ha ha. :) He carries on a full-blown conversation with hand gestures, head nods, a mixture of voice volumes, and facial expressions included.
Bridger can say thank you, hi, bye, go, mom, dad, more (na na in his language, don't know where he got that..), cool, whoa, more (signs), and my favorite...what's this...except when he first started saying it I thought he was almost swearing til' I figured out what he was meaning. ha ha. :) My second favorite is when he says "sssssshhhhhhh" and holds up his finger to his mouth at me, then I do it and he puts his tiny fingers up to my mouth. It's cute. :) He does a few different signs but really isn't interested in them, he loves giving kisses, and doing "pound it" or high-fives. He loves when his daddy pushes or drags him around the house in a laundry basket really fast. He loves to say prayers and folds his arms "Bridger style" still, with his hands right under his chin and his elbows in the air. He loves to color, is not really in to reading books right now but will sit through one, loves playing with cars, and likes to help me with laundry (mostly mixing up my piles). He has one chore already...he puts the little soap tab in the dishwasher, shuts the little soap door, then closes the dishwasher and helps me turn the knob to start it. He gets so excited to help me, gotta start em' early. ;)
He is still picky. We are working on that, I am pretty sure it's just genetic cause I am too. :l He loves my homemade wheat bread, my wheat crepes, and my wheat pizza. He also loves yogurt, grilled cheese, skillet ziti, ramen (I saute eggs and vegetables to make it sort of healthy...), mac & cheese, and he has been liking the softer vegetables in soups that I make.
Bridger goes to nursery in only two weeks! I can hardly believe it. He is extremely ready, and I know I am too, except I am really going to miss my little boy always being with me. He really is my little buddy, I love him so much. I spend all day long with him and I love it. I have a hard time leaving him for even a few hours at a time because I just like having him with us, even when we go out! I am attached to him like no other ha ha, he is everything to Jeremy and I. Sometimes when Jeremy gets home from work we will just play together and we will just end up watching Bridger and just laugh at the silly things he does and talk about how much we love him and how stinkin' adorable he is.
Some pics from 15 & 16 months...
Sweet hair.
He is so delicious.
Delicous again.
He definitely knows how to frown, don't know how he learned that...
Playing a game with daddy where he talks in the cup then he puts it up to his own mouth and Bridger would yell in the cup, it was cute. :)
My sister Jen has this cute little farm with chicks, chickens, and ducks and I was so excited for Bridger to be able to pet them...turns out he liked petting Vespa better (their puppy). He loves dogs. :)
Calum and Bridger. :) Calum isn't afraid of anything it seems like! He was searching for those chicks like no tomorrow and wanted to take care of business.
Calum showing Bridger how to jump on a trampoline. :) Bridger didn't really know why the ground was bouncing and couldn't decide if he loved or hated it.
Silly boy after breakfast. :) I just had to add these pics in because I love his expressions. :)
This was last week, we had just gotten home and were talking in the kitchen, all of a sudden we heard the bag crinkle...we ran in there and there was a gigantic pile of potato chips on the floor! He helped clean up for about 4.25 seconds, then decided he would play with his car instead...ha ha. :)
Kaylee,you Jeremy and Bridger are the perfect little family!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Gramma Janet
What a studly and handsome boyy you have:) I just love him even thought I'm sure he doesn't remember me at all!!! Okay and also.....maybe I haven't been following close enough but there is piano behind you in your house!!!! you guys got one!!!! woot!!! :) love youu <3
ReplyDeleteI love his frown face. That is so funny! He's got a lot of cute expressions though. :)
ReplyDelete