On to April Fool's...April Fool's day is a HUGE holiday in my family. When I was growing up we always knew that on AF's you better watch your back, your tongue, and everything else. My mom always had awesome pranks, I remember one year I woke up in the early morning hours to go pee (I was probably like 10?) and I sat down on the toilet and looked up and right in front of me, in the shower, was a vacuum that was dressed like a person with a balloon head! I started screaming until I figured out what it was, but it was still freaky. I think I am scarred because I still like open the shower curtain and peek inside before I go to the bathroom or take a shower or whatever. Another time she switched boiled eggs for eggs in the egg carton and when Jeremy and I were baking something we tried to crack open the egg and nothing happened...then she put the raw eggs in a bowl that people though were boiled so they were cracking them over a napkin and a raw egg flew out ha ha. She is a funny woman. Over the years she made a variety of foods with ingredients missing or things added to them, weird drinks, and a million other silly pranks. Us kids are pretty big on the pranks now...So, today I whipped out a few awesome jokes. Last night I stayed up late and painted Jeremy's fingernails hot pink in the middle of the night, I was like blowing on them, hoping they would dry before he moved so our bed would stay nail polish free, it was successful. :) Then, I went in the bathroom and sewed one of the legs of his underwear shut with white thread and took out every other pair in his drawer so that he would only have one to choose from ha ha. One other thing that I did to everyone was put plastic wrap over the shampoo bottle opening and put the lids back on, so they would keep squeezing the bottle without anything happening. I must say that my pranks turned out awesome and I was laughing all day. :) Especially at Jeremy. bahahahaha. After the third prank he was starting to get frustrated ha ha, he noticed his fingernails while we were making breakfast (he had been awake for like two hours...lol) and he was like "WHAT the HECK???!" as he looked at his beautiful nails. I thought I did a great job for a middle of the night, pitch black paint job. It was hilarious. My mom also sewed my dad's underwear leg shut and sewed his sock shut halfway down, she also sewed the sleeve of my sisters sweater shut at the wrists. :) Oh yeah...and Brianna toilet papered our bedroom and wrote APRIL FOOLS in lotion on our mirror... Good times. :) I sure love my family and I am sure glad they are good sports. :) Happy April Fool's. :)
Oh yeah!!! I almost forgot!! After begging Jeremy for like the past three months to let me buy plants for our front flower garden, he finally let me, and he even went with me! It was so fun choosing out the plants together, he let me design it, then he even planted all of them for me...he told me that from now on I have to take care of it (watering it everyday, weeding etc.). It looks so pretty though! I love it. :) Picture below. :)
I forgot to get a picture of Jeremy's beautiful nails, I asked him if I could do it again, just for a picture...guess what his answer was...ha ha. :) This is our room after Bri trashed it...
I'm so cheap ha ha, I tried to roll all that back on to the roll until Jeremy made me stop. Now it's Bridger's play paper, since for some reason, kids think it's so funny to pull it off the roll...
My little chalk artists. :)
Bridger's little chalk butt was so cute ha ha, so are his baby scribbles.
My little gardener. :) He LOVES dirt. Do you see the intense concentration...he's so cute. Look at those chubby legs, mmm mmm mmm. I love my little boy.
My boys workin' hard. :) I love them.
Our grass is still trying to come alive...ignore that ha ha. :)
My beautiful little flowers. :) In the next few years, all of these plants are supposed to grow 3-5 inches taller and will grow about 5-10 inches (or more) wider, so the gaps will fill in and my plants will be huge and beautiful. :) I am excited! I am totally loving the purples, hot pinks, oranges and whites together, I even have a couple lavender bushes...they smell delicious!
They look even better in person, it is hard to get the full "prettiness" from a picture...can you imagine when they are fully grown?? I will have to post more pictures in a couple years ha ha. :)
This next part could be a wole nother post in itself but I just couldn't wait, so here it is. :) The many faces of Bridger...all within about three minutes ha ha. He is very expressive...
5...MY FAVORITE!!! I can't stop laughing, he is hilarious.
6...Another hilarious one. :)
7...
And there are many more. :) I might catch them next time.
This next part could be a wole nother post in itself but I just couldn't wait, so here it is. :) The many faces of Bridger...all within about three minutes ha ha. He is very expressive...
1...
2...
3...
4...
5...MY FAVORITE!!! I can't stop laughing, he is hilarious.
6...Another hilarious one. :)
7...
And there are many more. :) I might catch them next time.







You silly kids:) I love the many faces of Bridger! hahaha. Love ya!
ReplyDelete