Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pictures. :)

This post is dedicated to pictures that should have been put up awhile ago...ha ha. These first few are some more from the cruise we went on for our anniversary back in September (when my baby was only 8 months old!), there are also some from Christmas and a few random ones. I am still waiting for the disc of his birthday pictures, but I will put those up soon too. :) I want to print my blog every couple years which is why I like to put up so many pictures, the finished books will be sort of like family journals, so I hope you enjoy them even though they are late!

I hope this is okay to put up...I just couldn't resist...he loves to be free!

Bridger all dressed up for formal night. :) He is so stinkin handsome.

 I have to say that we l.o.v.e. this baby carrier, it's amazing. Look at those cutie butts.

 This was the first formal night on the ship. :)


 Bahaha.
 I know that I look like a nerd in this picture.


 These are Mayan ruins from thousands of years ago, this place was SO beautiful, it's a paradise and right on the beach, it's amazing.

 This is the entrance to the Mayan ruins we had to go through...

 My boys during a hike to the ruins.

 My sexy, funny, amazing, wonderful, hott man.

 My lil' lovebug.

 This is us on the beach in Grand Cayman, getting sunburnt. :) ha ha.

 I just thought this was really sweet...

 He loves to cuddle his grandpa and watch TV, it's so cute. :)

This is from today, he absolutely LOVES to play with blocks, and he LOVES to make a mess!
He. is. so. fun. :)

 ha ha funny face, he's so cute.

 Bridger helpin his daddy put the dishwasher in. :) He was handing daddy ALL of his tools, he's such a good helper.

This is his favorite cupboard, he pulls all of the pans and plastic bowls out and slides them around the kitchen, silly goose. :)

And here are a few of the Brown's Christmas!!...



Everyone's first presents of the morning! :) 


Bridger's first present!! I was happy that he was actually ripping the paper! He would only rip it enough until he could see what was inside, then he would reach his little hand in and start playing with it, so we had to help him get them open, but it was a blast! :)



 He has been lovin' his new toys!

This is our Christmas with the Jarvis side. :) I don't know when we will all be together again so it was nice to see everyone!

Bridger's birthday pictures ARE coming. I promise. There is no way I would miss such a big event! :) ha ha. I went crazy with decorations...

2 comments:

  1. You big fat liar! I gave you the pictures from Bridgers birthday! Now where are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At mom's so she is going to bring them up for me on Saturday...so yes, I am still waiting! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.