We also went on vacation, we went on a Western Carribean cruise for 7 days that was absolutely amazing, and MUCH needed. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked to but that's alright, at least I got some! So we flew down to Miami the Friday before last and stayed overnight, then boarded the ship Saturday, we had a couple of sea days where we got to relax and tan, the other three days we stopped in Cozumel Mexico and toured the Mayan ruins on the beach, Grand Cayman and swam in bathtub clear (and bathtub temp.) ocean water, and Ocho Rios Jamaica. It was SO hot. everywhere. There was 100% humidity so we were constantly soaked! Our favorite place was Grand Cayman because the beach was sssoooo nice. The sand is so fine that it feels like flour, it's crazy, and the water is like heaven. Bridger loved it! You could see right down to the bottom and in the really deep water it's just a really deep deep pretty blue. When we got back to Miami on Saturday we went to the everglades and went on an air boat ride, it was a blast! There were alligators in the water right next to us...kinda creepy...we also saw an alligator show and Jeremy got a picture with a baby alligator called "Snappy." He wasn't going to, but I made him...and then he was glad I made him because he thought it was cool ha ha. :) He also tried alligator and shark. He is quite the adventurer...Everyone on the cruise loved Bridger. I am not used to people giving him so much attention because where we live everyone has like four kids, I forget that outside of Utah people don't get to see babies as much. They would play and talk with him and tell us how cute he is and we would have to stop everywhere so people could talk to him on our way to places...he would just soak it up, it was funny, especially on the elevators.
This is kinda sad...and it was a little embarrassing but American Airlines broke the stroller we brought with us and wouldn't reimburse us (L.A.M.E.) and we didn't have time to get a new one before we left so we used that little three wheeled stroller all week long! ha ha, I have to admit that it was better to have a three wheeled stroller than NO stroller though. It looked hilarious, if I had seen someone pushing that stroller I probably would have laughed in my head at them. Everytime we used it I was laughing because it looked ridiculous. By the way, Bridger did awesome on the flights! I was so proud of him.
Pictures from our trip...but I have to get the mayan ruin pics from my parents (we forgot our camera that day :s)...
This is as the ship was leaving Miami. :)
My cute boy. :)
Leaving Miami...
My parents swimming in Grand Cayman.
My boys in Grand Cayman...I miss that water...
Bridger didn't quite know what to think about the sand at first, but pretty soon he was lovin it so much he was tryin to eat it!
This is what we did for relaxing on sea days...
Bridger lovin the sand!
Bridger & Grandpa
Me trying to get Bridger to play in the sand. :)
My boys again. :)
Us on the port in Jamaica. :) It was HOT.
The cruise ship we were on...
Jamaica...
Jamaica again...
My brave husband and Snappy. :)
My parents on the air boat in the Everglades in Florida. It was really cool flying over the grass/water and seeing alligators. :)
One of the alligators that was in the water with our boat...kinda creepy!!
We were walking along an OPEN trail and one of the guys pulled this gator out of the water right in front of us! It was like hissing and stuff...I was scared ha ha, he had to kick it in the face like four times to get him back in the water...then he sat there and watched us still. :SSSSS! This one was 13 feet long. That's huge for an alligator.
Jeremy trying "gator bites" for the first time...he said it tasted like fish/chicken...
This is what happens when Bridger helps mommy pack...most everything gets pulled out and put back in at least twice. :)
























Thank you so much for the invite to your blog. :) You're son is soooooooooo cute! I loved the gator pics, I kinda love wildlife shows and such. :) Sounds like an amazing vacation, and pretty cool you got to spend time with your family! I totally love staying in touch with you! Good luck with everything on your plate, and I'm with you, it's the best to be home with the babies!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had such a good time on your cruise. Hopefully we'll get to go on one someday. Also, I love that you brought your baby. Your little Bridger is so adorable. And you look amazing. I hope I can look as good as you after the baby is born. Of course, I NEVER looked as good as you, so what am I thinking. ;)
ReplyDelete