My blog needs a little spicing up with a story. So while me and Jeremy were dating we were at Wal Mart this one time, (we hadn't been dating that long) I needed some conditioner so I was smelling the different kinds and to smell them you have to like squeeze the bottle a little bit so the air puffs out for you to smell, so I squeezed it for Jeremy to smell, then I squeezed it for me to smell and a huge glob flew out of the bottle into my nose!! Can you say EMBARRASSING?? What do you do in a situation like that? seriously. There's like no way to get out of it without some embarrassment. I couldn't just run away and I couldn't just pick my nose in the aisle so what did I do? I just fake laughed and tried to wipe it out while my cheeks were flaming red. I can't believe I'm posting that on here. Jeremy still talks about it everytime he takes a shower. He yells out "hey remember when you were smelling that conditioner and it went up your nose and looked like a huge booger?!" um. yes. I remember. I love him. :)
Bridger's first baseball hat. :) It looks so darn cute on him.
Believe it or not I have a picture of myself on this SAME horse in my baby book from when i was five years old...that is one stinkin' old wooden horse!
Lookin' at the little turtle. :)
Lookin' at something else...? ha ha
This is one of the very first times Bridger got up on all fours! Oh my heavens! This was at 19 weeks, he is now able to stay up longer and has even moved a leg forward before falling, he's getting it. :)
His five month picture. :) Whenever I look at him I just want to kiss him all over and eat his little thighs. yum.

Haha! kaylee: that conditioner things happens haha, a lot. Bridger is so stinking cute!!
ReplyDelete