Friday, June 24, 2011

Blessing day. :)

It's been quite the busy month for us! We blessed Bridger on June 12th, and had over 40 people at our house that afternoon! Bridger looked adorable in his little white outfit, my mom made it for him, she is soo talented. geez. I need to learn to sew like that so I can make my grandkids little blessing outfits too. :) Anyway, it was a busy, crazy, weekend. We've learned our lesson and are NEVER having that many people at our house again...next baby's blessing party will definitely be at a park! We went to the zoo again with some of our family and we also traveled down to Hurricane for father's day. I've got so many pictures (I say this everytime I blog...) I guess that will just be a regular occurence now that we have a baby, he's just so cute. We fed Bridger baby cereal for the first time and he has now tried pears. :) He made THE funniest face when he tasted the pears, he like stuck his tongue out and scrunched up his nose and eyes, it was so funny. He stopped sleeping through the night about three weeks ago and is still waking up 2-4 times a night, aaaahhhhhhhh...I'm like a zombie. seriously. I just want to vegetate. This is how tired I am. Last week I went to Camp Williams to eat lunch with Jeremy in the parking lot (our little "tradition" ha ha how romantic huh?) I'm not aloud in the building since I don't have a security clearance, thus-the parking lot for lunch. Anyway, when I was leaving I was waiting for the stop light to turn green...it turned green...and I stared at it. yep. just stared. Then I was like, wait, while scrunching up my burning eyes staring at the light it finally registered that, "IT'S GREEN!" ah. I put the pedal to the metal baby. The guy behind me almost honked!! embarrassing...He was pretty patient, I was sitting there for like 30 seconds, 30 seconds at a green light is like, forever. 

Well, here are some pictures. check them out. :)

Most of our big group of family/friends. There were 12 people in the blessing circle, that's huge.

Us and our cutie pie. :)

My boys.


His cute little blessing gown(?) Do you call it a gown for boys too...? I dunno, whatever, you know what I mean. :)

I love this picture, look how Bridger holds on ha ha. :) adorable.

My boys again.








 Bridger's very first bite of food!! :)

He's really been tryin to get that bottle in his mouth by himself lately, he'll get it soon.

He lllooooovvvveeeessss that cereal. :) yummay.


Me and my mom were up til' two in the morning finishing these the night before Father's Day, I thought they turned out sooo cute! The guys absolutely loved them, so staying up was definitely worth it. :) I got the idea off of a blog somewhere...I think it was theidearoom.net...anyway, they were fun to make too.


Like I said, he loved it... :)


I love baby kisses. :) a little on the wet side but totally worth it.

He loves to play basketball with Jeremy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.