I have got some pretty fantastic news for everyone...I passed psychological statistics!!!!!! I almost gave up halfway through the semester because I hated that class and it was the hardest class I have ever taken in my life, it caused uncountable tears and *&%^$'s in my head, I figured I wasn't going to pass anyway...but my awesome husband kept telling me I could do it, and I did! Whoo!!! B- baby. That's where it's at. :) ha ha who would've thought I would be so excited about a B-....?
So my little stinker of a cute baby has never liked to sleep. Ever. Not even right after he was born. He has started taking better naps...but now he is going on a car seat strike...hopefully this passes quick. Oh yeah, Bridger had his 4 month appointment with a new doctor who I really like, he is sooo much better than the first one...and he actually listens to me. :) He weighed 16.1 pounds and was 25 inches tall so he was at the 90th percentile for weight and 80/85th for height. His head was at the 50th so that's all good, he's my chunky boy and I love it. :) He did really good with the shots too, so brave.
This is kind of a random blog post...
I have a TON of pictures so that's what the rest of this post will be, check them out...
ha ha. :)
Cute cute cute! :)
My handsome boys. :)
"Geez dad...another one...??"
His gangster baseball picture.
He lllooovvvveeesss Baby Einstein movies.
And he loves his Auntie Bri too. :)
Givin me the stare down...
So so comfy. Thanks to mommy. Whoever designed cradle mattresses must sleep on a rock if they think they are comfortable...I improvised with a down pillow and extra blankets...I think he likes it. :)
My laundry lovin' little boy.
My boy looks so good in blue.
Justin finally got home...
Perfect picture. :)
Mother's day...Bridger got to try watermelon, carrots, and celery which he loved! Short side story-so, a couple weeks ago we were at Brick Oven with my parents and when I wasn't looking my dad put a little bite of chocolate parfait on the inside of Bridger's lip, when i saw it, *slow motion* I reached over and swiped it out of his mouth! Oh my goodness, I have got my hands full. It seems like everyone is trying to sneak something into his mouth all the time. Don't worry Bridger, I will look out for you. :) ha ha (I'm sure he would rather I didn't look out for him in this case actually).
















AH! I love those pictures!! He is just so adorable! I'm not going to lie, but it makes me WAY excited for my baby!
ReplyDeleteWay to go finishing stats. That just sounds way too intense for me.
YAY for passing the class from the devil! :) Of course, I always knew you would pass anyway. I can't imagine Kaylee ever actually failing at anything.
ReplyDeleteI <3 the picture of Jeremy & Bridger "like father, like son". They're like 2 peas in a pod.