Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Too much to write...where do I start?

Me and Jeremy have been married for over six months!! Exactly six months and 11 days actually. Just a little fact: we have only had a "permanent" place to live for three months of our marriage, the other 3.25 months have been in hotels and weekends at my parents house. :) I have now learned to cook a variety of meals in a hotel room with a microwave, I think that takes a little talent. ;)
Ok, so if you haven't heard the news...the bank finally accepted our offer!! After waiting for 2.5 months to hear something on our house we about gave up and started to look for places to rent, but, finally, we have been able to start the house buying process and are looking to close in the next few days. Can I say that I freaked out when I got the phone call? Yeah. The freak out included screaming, watery eyes, and an adrenaline rush...all at once. So living in hotels probably doesn't sound very fun, but one thing that me and Jeremy learned is that you have to have fun wherever you are and whatever you are doing in life. Hanging out with friends and getting to know people better has been awesome and a real help to us. For awhile Jeremy would go to work, come home to the cozy hotel room and we would go to sleep...and unfortunatley neither of us was very happy. Suprisingly, as soon as we started making plans during the evenings, met up with people more and started having fun, our moods and feelings totally changed. Another good thing that has happened from this three month crazy situation is that just recently I have been using the free time that comes from living like this to start writing poetry again. I now realize how much I've missed it! :) Along with this huge story, I would like to say that I will be updating much more often...then they won't be so long. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow a house! Looks like you guys will be staying put for a while. I hope it all works out to be what you were hoping for, it's a big responsibility. :) Thanks for inviting me to see the blog, I'm looking forward to your updates! Love, Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited to see this house...and see you again! :) I can't believe it's already been 6 months! It's awesome.
    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.