Sunday, June 14, 2026

Roslyn is 7!! :)

Roslyn is our little boss babe. She might be the youngest but she already calls herself a "mini mom" and speaks her mind, haha. :) We love her vibrant and happy spirit.

She has grown and matured so much this year!! She got her first bike for her birthday and literally hopped on and knew how to ride it without any training wheels her first try (the Strider bike helped a bunch). 

  • She loves to dance.
  • She LOVES smooth jazz just as much as she did as a baby! 
  • She loves to do flips on the trampoline. 
  • She loves pickles!!
  • She loves to cuddle in the mornings. She would call me from her bed to come and get her, and I'd just hold her for a good 20 minutes and snuggle. Now, she loves to climb in our bed in the mornings and gets quite upset if we don't have time to cuddle, haha. She'll sometimes even fall asleep so cozy with us. 
  • She loves her stuffed animal babies. 
  • She loves to sing and has a beautiful voice. 
  • She loves to draw and color!
  • She loves to paint hers and my nails and match with me. She says we're "same girls"
  • I gave her my diamond earrings that Jeremy gave me for one of our early anniversaries. Her new piercings were getting irritated and I knew my earrings would work to let them heal, so I gifted them to her and now she wears them everyday and they've been amazing. So yes, I gifted our baby girl her first diamonds at just five years old, haha. 
  • Her favorite color is pink and she loves to wear girly pink clothes and dresses. She loves sparkly shoes, lace, big hair bows, curls, and sassy pony tails that she can whip around. 

22 Questions With Roslyn:
  1. What is your favorite toy? Fuzzy cute pink rabbit. SOOO fuzzy cute pink rabbit.
  2. What is your favorite part about school? Learning!! About animals and nature. 
  3. Who is your favorite scripture hero? Joseph Smith
  4. What is your favorite food? Big chicken (turkey) and pizza
  5. What is your favorite dessert? Cupcakes and the cake I had for my birthday!! (chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and strawberries)
  6. What is your favorite vegetable? Cauliflower
  7. What is your favorite fruit? Peaches
  8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A pizza shop and you'll also get a free toy and you might get a free sucker and you also might get any kind of cookie, any kind of sucker, any kind of treats. 
  9. What is your favorite snack? Cottage cheese
  10. What is your favorite book? The book where you shine the light behind the page to see what the thing is. 
  11. What is your favorite thing to have for breakfast? Toast that's cooked and buttered with cinnamon and a pinch of sugar. 
  12. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!! You knew I was going to say Christmas. 
  13. What does Mom always say to you? I love you!!
  14. What does Dad always say to you? I love you!!
  15. What is your favorite TV show? Wild Robot (movie)
  16. Who is your best friend? They're alll my best friends. Everyone!! Kaia and Libelu and Sage
  17. What are you really good at? Geenastics (gymnastics)
  18. If you could have a wish, what would it be? To be the Wild Robot
  19. What is your favorite primary song? I Am A Child of God
  20. What vegetable do you hate the most? Broccoli
  21. Best memory from this year? Going to the beach for the first time
  22. Something you accomplished? I skied for the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.