Monday, January 9, 2023

Random Pics from 2022

 I always have a bunch of pictures from our day to day things, that I want to add in before the end of the year. Here are a bunch! 

Just woke up from naps and I'll never get enough of sleepy, warm, baby cheeks.

Ice cream at the fair Montana State Fair!


Daddy and Ander getting ready for work. :)



One of his last semi-regular naps, glad I stayed for extra cuddle time. :)


Jeremy preaching at the chapel in December. :)

Benson finished Level K and started Level 1 this year!

The kids love working out with me, here's Rozzie doing a weighted wall seat! Strong girl. 

Just after naps. :)

Making one of his many machines, haha, I love him.

I also like to lay on the floor and watch a show like this.

Game time! Glad they play together so much.

Everyone loves the flight simulator!

These pics are from a field trip we took in spring to a recycling place, we watched a vehicle get destroyed and the kids loved it!


This was just a few weeks ago, the week before Christmas, haha. 


Watching a show halfway under the bed, haha.

Little handsome.

The older boys think it's SO funny to take these selfies, haha.

His mood having to get dressed.


Captain. :)

April Fool's Day.

Her bed hair is beautiful.

So cold. It got down to -50 with wind chill the week before Christmas. :l




Exercising!


Strength training progress photo! This is about three months after starting my new program.







Roasting "hot dogs." Those are bubbles on a fan, Ander created this, haha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.