Friday, December 30, 2022

Halloween

 First of all, I am so proud of myself for not procrastinating buying costumes this year!! We were ready EARLY. Haha. This year Halloween was so much better than last year! The weather was PERFECT. There were a bunch of trick or treaters out, so the streets were busy and full and people were just hanging out on their porches so we got to say hi to friends while we walked around. The kids got SO. MUCH. CANDY. Haha. I made homemade pizza in the shape of little pumpkins that we made for dinner, which was super yummy. Bridger hung out with Allyana (Tyler walked them around), and they didn't get home until almost nine! They went on a hayride around base and went to a couple extra neighborhoods. We love the Knudsen's, they are such an amazing family! 

We carved pumpkins and decorated cookies earlier in the week, too. I made a new sugar cookie recipe that was super yummy. We had a lot of fun and I'm grateful we could enjoy it as a family. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.