Monday, May 10, 2021

Today was Mother's Day, we woke up to a very busy and crazy morning getting ready (and being late) for church! After church Mom and I took some treats around to the sisters we minister to and then came home and Beckham and Benson made macaroni & cheese for me for lunch and Bridger made french fries with fry sauce, haha. They are so cute. Jeremy and Grandpa helped supervise all the cooking and the kids were so happy to be able to do these nice things for me. Benson and Bridger both drew pictures for me and they all brought home a treat from church for me that they promptly asked for, haha. Then, tonight, Dad and Jeremy grilled vegetables and made homemade alfredo sauce with garlic bread for dinner for myself, Mom, Brianna, and Kathie. It was absolutely delicious!! Bridger acted as our waiter and announced when dinner was ready and we were so happy to see how he'd decorated and prepared the porch outside! He turned the lights on that Grandpa had gotten put up and had classical music playing, table cloths and plants set out on the tables, and the weather was perfect. It was really beautiful and I felt so loved and appreciated by my family. The kids were so calm during dinner and it was just really, really nice. My heart is full of gratitude for all of them. Mom made a carrot cake last night and so we had that for dessert, it was delicious! Then we exchanged gifts, Mom gave me a couple of really cute pots for my new plants, and Jeremy got me some new slippers. Jeremy also took me on a date yesterday to buy pots for more of my plants and I loved it! He helped choose out a few pots with me and I love that he cared and that I have pots that he chose out for me now too, we also stopped and got smoothies for everyone.  



This afternoon I laid down with Ander before his nap to cuddle, he was really tired so he settled down really quick and we just laid there on his bed quietly together. Then, I turned my head to look at him at the same time he did the same to me and I whispered, "I love you." Then he whispered back, "I yuv you." And it was so sweet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.