I completely forgot to write about New Year's! It's only like two months late, ha ha! I'll just throw a short post in about what we did. The Campbell's invited us over to their house to play games, eat snacks, and party. Since we have our little ones who need to go to bed earlier, Grandpa and Daddy left early with myself, Roslyn, Anderson, and Benson. Jeremy and I got them to bed and then Grandpa stayed home with them while we went back to the Campbell's to hang out. The kids and Jeremy played Just Dance on the Switch, then sang some karaoke, there was a spot set up for pictures and some people played games. It was so fun! Around 11:30 we headed back to celebrate the new year with Grandpa with some sparkling cider and a countdown. We counted down, gave hugs and kisses and then we all headed to bed! lol. We had a fun time and I am grateful we were able to celebrate with our family. :)
Friday, February 19, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.