Thursday, January 9, 2020

3 Months!! :)


Roslyn is three months!! 

Time has just flown, my heart hurts knowing she has grown out of the newborn stage, it went so fast (like it always does). It feels like I just gave birth to her a couple days ago, and I tell her all the time that she was just in my belly a few months ago, because I can hardly handle how fast it's going. She has a few tiny hairs that are longer than the rest, and I smile because those were her first hairs when she was growing in my belly. She is learning and growing and such a happy girl. She has learned some new sounds, her coos are getting a little louder now, and I love watching her tiny lips and expressions when she talks. She has also started sucking on her lower lip (picture below), and it is absolutely adorable. She smiles SO much, and her blue eyes just sparkle. She's so gorgeous, and yummy all over. We all love cuddling, playing, and talking with her so much we can hardly handle it. We are so grateful for her.




*behind the scenes*



At 3 months:
  • She loves to have "pillow chat" with me, usually in the evening right after she's nursed. She'll unlatch and then just start cooing and chatting with me, it melts my heart. I love nursing. 
  • She has gotten better with nursing, not so much clicking anymore, but when I have a lot of milk she still chokes sometimes. We still lay down to nurse unless we are out and about, otherwise we both get covered in milk and she chokes and gets gassy.
  • She is wearing 2-4 month clothes, and some 3-6. 
  • She loves to take a shower with me or Daddy.
  • She does NOT like tummy time, lol. She will lay on her belly and suck noisily on her tiny fists for just a couple minutes before she gets upset. 
  • She LOVES when her brothers play with her, and they are so good and so quick to run to her at any sound or cry she makes, lol. 
  • She does this tiny little cough before she talks sometimes. She'll take a big breath and then she does this tiny cough and then sometimes she'll start cooing after, it's adorable. She's so expressive, and it's so fun to watch her blinks and frowns, and sweet little lips while she's talking away. When she's trying to get those tiny sounds out her arms and legs get moving all over, lol. She's also gotten a little louder with her coos this month. 
  • She loves to play under the hanging toys and bat at them, she is super good! 
  • She still likes to hang out in the Solly with me, she usually falls asleep when she's in it, I love those cuddles. 
  • She loves to suck on her sweet, chubby fingers, and she's super noisy when she does, lolol. I remember that she was sucking on her fingers noisy soon after she was born. It's so cute. 
  • She gives the biggest smiles, and her eyes sparkle. She's pretty addicting. 
  • When we nurse she holds her tiny hands all still, like she is focusing, I love her sucking sounds,  I am savoring these little things she did as a newborn that she will grow out of soon. I trace her face and play with her tiny, fuzzy hair while she nurses. When she's done nursing she'll leave her tiny hand on me, so she knows if I get up, and if I try to get up she wakes up. It's absolutely adorable. 






Nicknames:
Dad: Pickle
Mom: Snuggle Puff, Baby Gorgeous, Sugar Drop, Roz, Baby Girl, Muffin, Lil' Peach, Rozzie Girl
Bridger: Pretty Baby
Beckham: Cutie Butt
Benson: Baby Sister
Anderson: Roz, Baby



Those arm rolls. And cheeks. All of her. Yum. Her newest thing is sucking on her bottom lip, lol, she looks like a little bird with that top lip poking out. So cute.

I absolutely LOVE when she makes this grumpy lil' face. She has done this since she was a newborn, it's so adorable. 

Tummy time!





Those lips, though.


A few different expressions...










And some random pictures from the last month...

This is Roslyn at 10 weeks (left), and Sage at 3 weeks (right), with Grandpa Brown and Sage's blessing. :)


Two under two, two babies, and sometimes they both need me at the same time. I'm so grateful our rocking chair is big enough for the three of us. :)

Beckham and Roslyn

Benson and Roslyn



She looks SO comfy when she sleeps. I love it.


Some of her first little smiles.




We love the wrap. :) I just walk around doing what I need to do and she is content to just look around and watch what everyone is doing. It's so adorable.





Tummy time. :)

She was super happy this afternoon, I took a video and she was just cooing and smiling, it was SO cute. Also, look at those tasty arm rolls!!


Pretty baby girl.




Her cheeks, though. Yum.

Couldn't decide which bow...


She's so tiny and yummy.


Beckham brought me breakfast in bed, so we all took a picture. :)

When she finishes nursing and goes to sleep, she always puts her tiny hand on me, and when I try to leave she knows it and wakes up! lolol. So, so, sweet. I love her.

Baby stretch! She stretches SO much, she straightens out her chubby legs and flexes her tiny feet so hard, lolol. 

She always has her hands up by her face, just like right after she was born. :)




I think she looks like her Grandma Lenore here, so cute! This night we were trying to watch a show and she did NOT want to go to sleep! lol. So Daddy walked her around the living room while we watched and she was happy. :)


So pretty.

Little Muffin. Yum.


First time Daddy tried the wrap, she slept for two hours!! He came home from the gym and she was ready for a nap and I was trying to get some things done, so he handed me the wrap and said "teach me how to do this." And I did, and it was the sweetest thing.


Bridger's face EVERY time he sees her, lol. Literally. He loves her so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.