- Nicknames: Ander, Cutie-nugget, Chunk, Snuggle-nugget, Lil' Pumpkin, Lil' Tasty, and Bubba.
- He has, so far, not been a fan of baby food. He does LOVE to munch on whole wheat Ritz crackers, he will eat Puff's, and loves to chew on this little fruit teether thing when I put apples or peeled grapes in it.
- He nurses 3-4 times per day and 1-2 times at night. He has just barely dropped his evening nap. He has slept pretty good, as long as seven hours, but a couple weeks ago I think he started the 8 month sleep regression and he has been waking up and STAYING awake for 1-2 hours in the night *wide awake*. Because of that, I'm running on 3-5 hours of interrupted, awful sleep. But he's so stinking adorable that I just want to cuddle him anyway!
He loves to take a bath and splash in the water! He is so chubby and adorably scoots around the bottom of the tub because his splashes are so big and push him around. He also loves to take showers. :)
- His brothers love to greet him in his crib as soon as he wakes up in the morning, they bring him toys and play with him and he loves it. I do too, since then I can lay in bed for another ten minutes, lol.
- His new little smile-face is adorable. I can hardly handle it. His whole face scrunches up and he smile SO big. I love it.
Watching a show with us. :)
Cuddles after nap time.
This is his new smile face. LOL. Anyone who sees him smile HAS to smile back at him.
Temporarily distracted by the gummy rabbit. The older boys think this picture is so funny.
His little smile face in the background. LOL.
Oh, he's cute.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.