Saturday, February 10, 2018

37 Weeks!!


Well, 37.5 weeks now. :)


  • I am STILL CRAVING MINT. We've probably spent $500 on mints in the last three months. Seriously. LOL. Those PUR mints are just too good. I feel like an addict sometimes...they come in these little packages like you'd buy at the store with 20 mints each, and I go through like a pack a day! 
  • I have been taking Plexus supplements this entire pregnancy, I take their X-Factor, their ProBio5, magnesium and vital biome, I also take half a Slim packet every day. I feel like they have been really, really good. I also take vitamin C. 
  • I am still exercising! I quit doing the Jillian Michaels workout at 36.5 weeks and switched to a pregnancy workout DVD I've had that still uses weights. It has been much better. I think it's great and important to workout, but still listen to your body. 
  • I have been going to the chiropractor twice a week since 32.5 weeks and I feel like it has helped a lot of things, so much. So even though it makes our schedule WAY busier with two extra appointments every week, it has been worth it and I am very grateful we found him. Jeremy started going to him too and it has also helped him a ton!
  • I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea at about 28 weeks, it has lots of vitamins and minerals, so even though I don't love the flavor I just down it quick, at least once a day. 
  • I've had braxton hicks since the second trimester, but they've picked up a lot in the last week. 
  • I still eat yogurt and granola at night before bed, and take a warm shower, then put lotion and lavender essential oils on to sleep. I think a combination of everything I've been doing has helped restless legs and insomnia.
  • At our appointment today our little one's heartbeat was 121-144 BPM, and my belly measurement was 36 cm. 
  • The boys talk to him and love to feel my belly. Benson says "hi! hi!" Lol. They keep asking me when our baby is coming, they want an exact day, I just keep telling them that whenever he decides. So now they keep telling me that he gets to choose his birthday like they did. :) It's cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.