Thursday, December 1, 2016

Halloween & Thanksgiving!! :)

Halloween this year was pretty low-key, the boys wanted Iron Man and Captain America costumes which I decided I didn't want to home make, so we bought them (for the first time!). Jeremy has been wanting to be Thor for like four years, so his dream also came true. ;) lol. I put together a last minute Black Widow costume, but after looking in the mirror I thought maybe I looked like a lady of the night or something...Benson was the Hulk. Brianna joined us for cookies and trick or treating, but she didn't dress up. :) We didn't get to go down to Hurricane for Halloween this year because it was on a weekday, so we just walked around our neighborhood, but it was SO COLD. We were all freezing by the time we got home, but we had a fun time!!







So...my husband is a dang good pumpkin carver!

It was so cold and so late! This is the best picture we got, lol.























The boys were terrified of this t-rex costume, lol. 










For Thanksgiving we headed down to Hurricane and were able to celebrate with both our families! I didn't get pictures of Thanksgiving day, but we went to this guys "ranch," and spent a day out there with my side of the family. At first I was afraid of this place because...well, I can't describe it, you have to go there to see it, LOL. Basically, this guy bought used carnival rides, bounce houses, etc. and built all of this stuff including a three story tall treehouse and a climbing challenge thing, but let's just say there are no safety codes being enforced, LOLOL. He even has this pond that you can take canoes out on! We all had so much fun, I would take our kids back! They loved the zip line too, even though that was one of the freakiest things, it looked like a lawn chair with a seatbelt on it! LOLOLOL! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.