Fire truck!!
Bridger kept asking to climb this, it's not often that he is willing to try new things, so of course we got in line. I was worried we would wait an hour only to have him back out and refuse. NOPE. Our little man got into that harness and went for it!! He almost made it to the top before saying he wanted to come back down, he got stuck a couple times because he's little, but he figured it out and kept going. I think he found a new interest, I am so proud of him.
Beckham tried too, but just wanted to bounce with the gear and not climb, lol.
In the fire truck!!
We went to Cornbelly's this last weekend, it's a little tradition we have. :) It was super fun and the boys loved it!! We will probably go back with our homeschool group in a couple weeks. :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.