Saturday, September 10, 2016

Funny stuff. :)

I have a few lines from Bridger and Beckham I want to put on my blog so I can remember them, these boys are constantly saying things that crack me up.

This morning Bridger comes to me and says...

What does commobobity...commbobity...um...commodididity...
Me: Commodity?
Bridger: Yes! What does commodity mean?
Me: ... ... ... where did you learn that word?
Bridger: I thinked it in my brain. What does it mean?
LOLOL. What??? I had to google the definition just to make sure I was right on the meaning. geez. This boy sure keeps me on my toes.

While we were cuddling one night...

"There are only two people who know everything...Jesus and me."

We had to have some talks about how really only Heavenly Father and Jesus know everything and the rest of us have a lot to learn. LOL.

One night when Jeremy was putting Bridger to bed...
Bridger: Is your wi-fi on?
Jeremy: How do you even know what that is??
Bridger: I know everything.

Bridger after church a couple weeks ago...

"Our spirit lets us glow up if we be super good."

A 5 year old's understanding of the light of Christ...so simple, so perfect.

Bridger got in trouble and I was upset with him and he had to go to his room, on the way up the stairs...

Bridger: I hate you! You're stupid!
Me: If you continue to talk like that you'll have to stay in your room longer, those are not nice things to say.
Bridger: ...
Bridger: You are WICKED. And charges up the stairs. *As I'm trying not to bust up laughing*

Of course he remembers the word from scripture study and uses it, right? LOLOL. I mean, at least we know he's listening... :D We had a good chat about how the word wicked is used to describe people who do REALLY REALLY REALLY bad things in the scriptures and so we don't call people that unless they really deserve it.

Another line from Bridger...

"I'm good everyday...sometimes."

And, according to Bridger, kissing is "punching you with my lips." ...boys. haha!

And another...

Bridger: I can't wait to see all the babies we're gonna have!
Me: What??
Bridger: Like Jen!! We will have lots of babies so I can play with them!
He then proceeded to tell me all the things they will do and play with, including LEGO's.

One morning Bridger asked me where electricity comes from...I guess my answer was not detailed enough because he and Beckham watched YouTube videos for over 30 minutes on electricity, geothermal energy, fuel cell technology and wind turbines. I think they *might* love this subject. I better study up.

Bridger came downstairs during nap right after I helped him in the bathroom...

Bridger: I have a special surprise for you for wiping my butt for me.
Me: What?? Awesome!
Bridger: Because I love you.
Me: I love you too, what is it?
*hands me a pink Lego flower*

Who knew a pink Lego flower could be such an amazing surprise?? I literally teared up and laughed at the same time! He is so sweet to me...and it's not everyday I get a surprise for wiping his butt for him! LOL. I love my boys so much.

A few from over a year ago...

Bridger: "n" and "o" make no.
Me: How did you learn that?
Bridger: I know everything.


A line from Beckham to me...

Beckham: God made you...so don't be mad at me.

*THAT after he called my pot pie "wicked" and refused to take even one bite*

Beckham's new lines...

"It doesn't make sense!"
"I'm telling the twoof (truth)...the twoof is...*insert whatever he wants at that moment* LOL.
Example: I'm telling the twoof...the twoof is...I want a chalkat tookie. (chocolate cookie)

Beckham picked up the word "wicked" from Bridger...

Me: It's time for nap, buddy.
Beckham: No! I don't need a nap.
Me: We take a nap everyday.
Beckham: No. I hate my bed. It's stupid. It's WICKED!

I'm still laughing about all of these. Sheesh. I don't realize how funny my kids are all the time until I write down the lines I keep track of, there are SO MANY more. I love them so much.

During the month of December 2015...

Jeremy: Pick up all these toys, they need to be out of sight.
Beckham: Starts shoving toys in the Christmas tree.

His logic, though! LOL. It was out of sight, right?

And another one...
During Sacrament at church...*whispering in Beckham's ear*
Me: Jesus loves you.
Beckham: Jesus loves me?
Me: Yep.
Beckham: Santa loves me.
Me: *trying not to laugh* Santa loves you, but Jesus loves you more.

Another one...
Beckham: *burps*...I burped!
Me: Say excuse me...
Beckham: No thank you.

His logic! LOL. Using manners to say no to manners.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.