Tuesday, March 15, 2016

38 Weeks. :)

35 weeks. :)

38 weeks. :)

At my 37 week appointment this little one's heartbeat was in the 130's-140's and my belly measurement was 35, at my 38 week appointment it was 34, so I think the baby was just in a different position this time, lol. At my 38 week appointment yesterday the heartbeat was in the 120's-140's.

  • I still crave mint. SO MUCH. I love those Bob's Candy Stripes mints that are almost like a pillow mint with red peppermint stripes. I also love my fresh mint Sensodyne toothpaste. And I love to chew on Trident spearmint gum when I'm cleaning. I also like the thin mint girl scout cookies. 
  • I want to clean everyday. I want to smell the clean smell of meleluca everywhere in my house! lol. I sanitize my kitchen like everyday. And vacuum everyday. And do laundry everyday. 
  • I don't remember being this itchy with my other babies, so I'm not sure why that is...lol. 
  • My bedtime routine has calmed down a bit, I now just do Vitamin E oil all over after my showers during the day and use Cereve with Lavender oil on my legs at night, do some stretches, take a magnesium/calcium drink, take my vitamins and vitamin C and I think it has been helping. I also started eating plain vanilla yogurt with granola because I learned that oats are sleep inducing...and guess what...I think it actually helps! All the other stuff is for restless legs and itchiness, the oats are to help with some insomnia I've had this pregnancy, but it's much better when I eat granola before bed. :) 
  • Bridger wants to know the exact date that this little one is coming and I have been trying to explain to him that babies decide when they are ready, lol, could be this week, could be next week. He also told me the other night that he is praying to Jesus that we have a girl. I told him that Heavenly Father will send us whatever we need, boy or girl. He told me that he is still going to pray that it is a girl because we already have so many boys! lol. I said, that's ok, go ahead, but we will love it whether we have a boy OR a girl. :) 
  • This little one likes to stretch and his/her little bum pokes right out of my belly way far, usually on the upper right side of my belly! It's so cute. :) 
  • Beckham loves to cuddle the baby by putting his head or face on my belly. He also kisses it ALL the time and says "so, so cute little baby!" Our midwife asked him when the baby was coming yesterday at our appointment and he said, "soon." lol. 
  • I went to the chiropractor for an adjustment on Friday and it felt so good! Things were off because my ligaments have been loose for so long, I was actually sore in some areas after the adjustment, so I'm glad I went! I went to the chiropractor twice before I had Beckham, I will probably go again tomorrow morning to make sure my body is aligned. :)
  • I can't really "hang out" at night anymore, I am too restless!! I have to work on the file folder games and other projects I've made for myself these last couple weeks. I'm doing 12 file folder games, 6 for each of my boys, so that when we go back to church after the baby they have something to keep them entertained since I now sit alone with them. :) I hope it helps because they have taken me like TWO weeks to color and finish!! lol. They are turning out super cute though.

One of my other projects was a carseat cover, I LOVE how it turned out!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.