I know, I know, it's like the end of February and I'm just now posting about Christmas. I can't believe it has taken me this long to update my blog. Anyway, Christmas was a blast. :) I got Jeremy a scope (that he bought for himself), Jeremy got me a program called Fluenz that I have really been wanting to learn Spanish with and the boys got a whole bunch of toys...Hot Wheels, and Hot Wheels tracks being the favorites of all, I think.
We spent the first part of Christmas Eve with the Jarvis family and had a delicious dinner and opened presents! Then we headed over to the Brown family to play Jingo and watch a movie with homemade hot chocolate and cinnamon toast. Christmas morning we waited for the boys to wake up and opened presents, then they got to play with their Campbell cousins the rest of the day. :)
Jingo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.