I started a new job in March! Ever since I graduated with my BS two years ago, I have been interested in doing something from home and this is a stay-at-home job. :) I transcribe for a company called Telenotes that is based in Taylorsville, UT, I'm sort of a virtual secretary. I heard about it from an acquaintance on Facebook and decided to apply, if I got then...cool! And if not, then...oh well, ha ha. Well, I got the job and went to a week long training for a few hours a day the week before Jeremy left for D.C., he took the whole week off work and I think it was really good for him and the boys. :) Anyway, I've been doing this for about a month now, for about 3 hours a day, and so far I really like it. I was hesitant to apply in the first place, because first of all, we were doing just fine without me working, and second of all, because first and foremost I want to be a mom. I know without a doubt that that is why I am here and I don't want anything to get in the way of that, even if I do like things like this. I decided I would give it a try and see how it went, so far, it's working. :) I feel like it has already been such a great learning experience and an awesome opportunity, I am grateful.
We experienced "Hunan City," that chinese restaurant in Hurricane that I have a story to tell on here another time, ha ha. Also, while Jeremy was in D.C. I turned 24! Ah!! That seems so ooollllddddd. BOTH my families had parties for me, so I got way spoiled. Another random thing we did...shopping! Whoo! It's been SO long. I never go shopping by myself with my kids, it's too crazy and isn't worth the time because they get so bored and wild within like an hour. I took advantage of the time I had down there to go shopping with some helpers to keep my kids happy! :)
We also got to see Jarom, Marisa and Brigham when they stopped by for a few days on their way to Alabama. We haven't seen them in a long time, so I'm glad we were down! Now we won't see them for awhile. Alabama is like a three day drive. :(
Bridger & Aunt Brianna
We got to do two Easter egg hunts because both Jeremy's and my family live here. :) We did the hunt with my family Saturday morning, my mom puts together clues and hides them in a specific color of egg for each kid and at the end you find your basket. Bridger loved it! I always loved this tradition growing up, I love that she still does this. After they find their baskets, they get to go out and find all the candy we throw out in the grass, THEN we find the hard boiled eggs. :) It's so fun!
Bridger loved his basket (even though we left his cute homemade one at home)!
He LOVED this box of plastic eggs! He played in here for forever, for so long that he sunk to the bottom, ha ha.
Beckham got to chill on a blanket in the grass during our hunt, and everyone kept giving him all the eggs they found, he was loving it! He also loved his xylophone that we got him for Easter. :)
Bridger and Calum
Bridger and Jaxton
I bought the boys these cute little matching Sunday clothes, they turned out adorable...
These boys are my everything...
Happy Easter!! :)
Some other random pictures from our trip...
Grandpa Brown & Beckham
For some reason, I think this picture is hilarious. It looks like Jeremy passed out from his wild three year old or something.
And this is Bridger having a picnic with his cars, ha ha. I love this boy's imagination, he is a blast.
Just a small thought for my Easter post...I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. Without him, I wouldn't be able to have my family forever, I wouldn't be able to become better and leave past mistakes behind, I wouldn't even have a life after this world. His sacrifice is the reason for all the light and happiness in my life and I will be forever grateful to Him. I hope I will be able to raise my kids so that they can feel the same way, so they know they are always loved and so they know, without a doubt, that the Savior is always there for them, that they can reach their full potential with Him.
I am so grateful.




















Such a fun Easter! Thanks for the update on life:) your family is darling!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!! The boys are getting so big! They're adorable:) so are you and Jer. Such a cute family! We are sad we missed out on all the fun! We can't wait for our next family get together......probably Thanksgiving. Haha! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete