My baby is TWO months. I'm going to freak out.
He would NOT smile at me while I tried to get a picture...but as soon as I put the camera down he would give me a huge grin...he's a pretty funny little dude. haha. :)
Beckham is two months old...as of two weeks ago! geez. It's hard to find time to blog nowadays with these two cutie butts. Beckham loves to be held, he's so cuddly and I love it. He loves to be cradled in my arms and he fists his little hand in my shirt, almost like he's making sure I don't put him down. :) He is a chill little guy and as long as he isn't hungry, gassy, or overtired he is content to just look around and cuddle with me. He loves to nurse and eats every 2-3 hours, which is why I think he has gained almost a pound a week since he was born! He's a little chunk...my babies thighs are so delicious. I love them. He is 10 weeks tomorrow, and he weighs around 14 pounds...three month clothes are getting pretty snug on him now, but he's still in between 3 and 6 month clothes. He loves to talk to me and smiles a lot, especially after he eats or fills his pants. He sleeps pretty good I think, I don't really know I guess. :s ha ha. He sleeps with me and I don't really know when he's been eating, but I know he's gone at least seven hours...if my um..."oversupply" of milk by morning is any sign of his sleeping, I think
he's doing pretty good. :)
mmmm...so delicious.
I love these squishy, yummy lips.
Beckham loves his Grandma and Grandpa Brown. :) Loves them.
Calum, Jen, & Beckham. :)
I love this picture. :)
One of my favorites of these two.
Half smile!! Little stinker won't let me get one on camera... :)


I'm chill when I'm not gassy, tired, or hungry too! ;) He's a cutie. I know why you love that picture of Calum and Beckham...and it's not because of the kids! ;)
ReplyDelete