Saturday, July 21, 2012

This is SO random.

Weirdly, I have not been in a blogging mood the past few weeks...it was strange. My mind has been extremely occupied (as usual) ha ha with a bunch of other things. Anyway...

what have I been thinking about?? Well, as some of you may know, I am like a die-hard romantic. For reals. Ask Jeremy. He is so good to me, even with my high-maintenance romantic personality ha ha. This, mixed with my need to write, means that my thoughts are filled with  how I have wanted to write a book for I don't even know how long, a romantic one (a clean one ha!). There was one point in middle school when I just knew that I would major in English so I could be a writer. (p.s. I did NOT major in English, I realized I could write without an English degree which would have been soo boring) so I started my first novel, I think when I was a freshman?? I don't remember. But it never got finished. Then there was a llllloooonnngggg break until I finished my bachelor degree (since I had dance, then a baby, and a ton of homework) and now I just HAVE to. Have to. It would be so amazing to have one of my stories published...someday. :) I will keep writing until it happens I guess.

Next random thing...Aaron, Jeremy's little brother, came to stay with us for three weeks. :) So, he will be going home next Friday. He is seriously SUCH an awesome kid! He is almost 16, he is so willing to help out and is so sweet. Don't tell him I said that. :p ha ha. I have been teaching him how to cook (without meat) and he loves it! So we are sending a recipe box full of vegetarian recipes home with him. I have also been teaching him how to play the piano, he bought a Hymns Made Easy book and we've been working on those so he can play in seminary. He has such a strong spirit and is going to be the most amazing missionary one day. Pretty much our entire ward and our Bishop thinks he is just an amazing kid and they love him, they try to convince him to stay! Bridger loves having a buddy to play with. :) We went to the aquarium last Monday and it was a blast, we are hoping to squeeze a baseball game in sometime this next week too. Jeremy has been in heaven having someone to play baseball with all the time. We absolutely love having him here, and we are going to miss him when he has to go home. :(

Next random thing...we have been vegetarian for almost three months now, I think? We still love it. :) It rocks.

Next random thing...Bridger is 18 months (almost 19 months)!!!!! Oh. my. heavens. This deserves a post of it's own. Tomorrow. :)

Next random thing...Jeremy wrote a new song, then Kristina, his cousin, worked with him on a more professional program to improve the quality of the sounds and it turned out amazing. He seriously gets better and better with every song he writes! I love it. And I love this song, the beat is awesome. If you haven't heard it you can go here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FM_FtTkNRI

Last random thing...our three year anniversary is in only like two months! Ah! We have no idea what we are going to do yet, I guess we'll see... :)

I have more random things but I will wait.

I love random posts.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.